Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is “My Bookish Bucket List.” I could only come up with nine but here they are:
9. Have a beautiful, comfy library room to enjoy all my books. I actually have a space for this but making the picture in my head a reality is just not in the budget now. That and I need to evict my husband’s desk and filing cabinets from the space.
8. Attend book signings for my favorite authors. I wonder why I don’t do this more. I need to change that.
7. Attend a book expo. Never been to one but it just sounds like fun!
6. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with my kids. We loved reading the books together and then seeing the movies. I just hope we get to do that together before they are grown and out of the house!
5. Grow my blog. I’ve only been doing this a little over a month and I’ve enjoyed it. I would love to be able to not only keep it going but to grow the blog and meet other bloggers and book lovers.
4. Start receiving ARC’s for review. Publishers actually send you books for free! And all I have to do is write about them?! Sign me up! Another reason to grow my blog.
3. Take some creative writing classes. I love to write and would love to learn more and received the feedback.
2. Win at NaNoWriMo. I’ve tried a couple times, but there are just so many words in such a short amount of time. And between all my other responsibilities, I can never seem to finish. Yet I keep trying.
1. Write and publish a novel. I’ve started a couple over the years, but I always seem to run out of stamina or decided I hate what I’ve done and scrap it. I’ve currently been working with one book for a while now AND I still like it. Maybe I’ll actually finish?