Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
There is a mixture of some anticipated new releases and books that have been around awhile but I just haven’t gotten to yet. They are also not in any particular order because my next big read changes with my mood.
10. The Cockcoo’s Calling by Robert Gailbraith (JK Rowling). I’m curious about this one. The Harry Potter series had been by reentry into reading children’s and young adult books but I was hugely disappointed with The Casual Vacancy.
9. Bridge to Haven by Francine Rivers. I have always like this author and am looking forward to reading this one.
8. & 7. Insurgent & Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I know I’m way behind in this series.
6. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. Another series I’m behind in.
5. Still Life with Breadcrumbs by Anna Quindlen. I’ve never read this author before, but I’ve heard good things.
4. Panic by Lauren Oliver. I’ve like everything I’ve read so far by Oliver, so I’m looking forward to reading her latest.
3. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell. Another new-to-me author, but the description has me curious.
2. Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen. I love Allen’s books! I can’t wait to read this one!
1. Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys. This is yet another new-to-me author, but I have heard such good things about this book. And the topic has me curious. Must be the counselor in me.